30 minute meals are perfect for busy days, and this gluten free meal plan is packed full of recipes that can be prepared in 30 minutes or less! Whether you want a grab ‘n go gluten free breakfast, a quick lunch, simple snack ideas, or a 30 minute recipe for dinner, you’ll find them all here in this 30 minute meal gluten free meal plan!
Alright friends, it’s officially starting! School season. New routines. New activities. End of Summer shenanigans, or is that just me? Haha, either way, are LIVES are FILLED! But so is our daily schedule. Let’s not fret over dinner. Just come here and find a healthy 30 minute meal, gluten free meal, that you can either cook in 30 minutes or prep in 30 minutes. Meaning prep it and then stick in the instant pot (pressure cooker) or slow cooker. The other free time you have can be designated to licking your plate or fitting in a workout…. because you know .. it’s all about balance.
Now, even better than the 30 minute meals is the FREE print ‘n go grocery list to help your grocery shopping for this meal plan quick and easy, too. I am to please!
Just scroll down to the bottom of the post to find the gluten free meal plan shopping list. And if you’re looking for the Printable PDF, just click here to download.
Let’s get start this “on the table in just 30 minutes” gluten free meal plan started. Mmmm k?
Simple Breakfast Recipes
Easy healthy breakfast recipes don’t have to take forever to make. In fact, many of these gluten free breakfast recipes can be prepped ahead of time.
- Collagen Protein Smoothie Packs – easy prep, freezer to blender! Vegan and paleo options.
- Coconut Orange Oat Muffins- dairy free, freezer friendly.
- Coconut Matcha Green Tea Oatmeal – dairy free, vegan, easy to make in slow cooker too
- BONUS! “Nourished” cookbook recipe – Peanut Butter Strawberry ? Swirl Smoothie Bowl
Gluten Free Lunch Ideas
Whether you need gluten free lunch ideas for kids or you’re making a gluten free lunch for work, these 30 minute meals are perfect.
Bonus- you can utilise all that end of summer produce!
- Farmer’s Market Veggie Sandwich – Vegan friendly and Nut free for school lunches
- Add a protein of your choice to a Three Herb Tomato Zucchini Salad (like cumin chicken!)
- No Mayo Chicken Salad Bowl- this is a great low carb 30 minute lunch idea
- Spicy Tuna Spiralized Veggies Salad – Whole 30 friendly and budget friendly
- Easy Spring Rolls with Tuna (make sure that you use gluten free rice papers)
30 Minute Meals for Dinner
Sometimes, gluten free dinner recipes can take a long time to make, especially if you need to bake any gluten free crusts. The good news is, these 30 minute meals for dinner are healthy, gluten free and SUPER quick to make!
P.S if you need a quick GF crust recipe, I gotcha covered. 3 ingredient gluten free pie crust!
- Roasted Poblano Pesto Zoodles – add a protein of your choice to this low carb zucchini noodles dinner.
- Chinese BBQ Pork Lettuce Wraps – the sauce alone is worth making this dish for. Paleo friendly
- Family Style Deconstructed Stuffed Bell Pepper Bowls – A Nourishing superfood bowl favorite! Great for meal prep too!
- Instant Pot Tortilla Chicken Verde Chili – Flavorful, healthy, and freezer friendly.
- Spiralized Sweet Potato Spaghetti Casserole – Mom’s casserole made healthier and grain free. Freezer friendly
Quick Gluten Free Snacks and Desserts
You know I wouldn’t give you recipes for 30 minute meals without including quick snacks and desserts, right? These are hardly 30 minute meals – in fact, because most of them are no bake recipes, you can make them up in about 10 to 15 minutes! Yes, I love you that much.
- Mango Coconut Almond Paleo Protein Bars – balanced with protein, fat, and carbs. No baking required
- Dark Chocolate Amaretto Cake Bites – did I mention these are no baking too? And um.. YUM
- Candied Ginger Flourless Molasses Cookies – flourless and great for lunch boxes. Easy to make nut free too! Just sub out the almond butter for sunflower seed butter.
Now that we’ve got all those 30 minute meals covered, here’s your handy dandy grocery list to pin or print! If you’d like the PDF version, just click here. Not all ingredients are needed but I wanted you to be extra prepared. Just in case you wanted to shop for more meal plans.
Okay friends, hit me up with any questions needed. I’m here for ya! Really.
And moms, dads, & college crew…. GO TACKLE that BACK TO SCHOOL ROUTINE!