- 1 1/4 cup rice or GF oat flour
- 1–2 tbsp potato flour
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar (or cane sugar)
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp coconut oil or butter (I melted brownie sweet spreads coconut butter)
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp mesquite powder
- 1/4 tsp Caramel extract (optional)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut or almond milk
- 1–2 tbsp chopped salted or roasted nuts
- 1/4 cup enjoy life dairy free chocolate chips (you can use regular chocolate chips too)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Optional add ins : shredded coconut, cocoa powder, dried fruit.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Next, heat your milk for 90 seconds (I learned this trick from Biju the chef), melt in your coconut oil and mix together.
- In another bowl, combine your dry ingredients.
- Whisk in your milk and egg, then fold in your chocolate chips.
- Mix and then let the dough cool off in the freezer or fridge for about 20 minutes.
- Once cooled, roll into balls and place on greased cookie sheet. Sprinkle more sugar and nuts on top if you like.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool. Makes around a dozen or so.
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 15 min