Well it’s Friday and the Cotter’s have successfully made it through the week. You see, my husband has had a virus for 10 days and then pulled his back out right after that. Oh and he’s suppose to race Sunday. Ya, what a week! But we made it and he’s racing Sunday. Might not be a great race but we’re going for it! I mean, he is. I’ll be playing Sherpa!
Anyway, to finish the week I thought I’d share a few food and fitness finds. Because let’s face it, we all want more things to amuse our food/fitness minds, right? That’s sarcasm.
But really, these were great finds and must buys!
- First up, the new jaybird blue buds and blue tooth. I would have posted these earlier but my husband has been hogging them. I guess you could say that’s a good thing though. These are amazing! Such clarity in both the blue tooth and the buds. We used them with our phone for music and when driving in the car. I am a huge fan of the fit too! I’ve never been able to wear the little ear buds because my ears are too big (yes, I am dumbo), but these worked so well and I loved that they are wireless. LOVE LOVE LOVE!
2. This find is for the wine lovers. Maybe you’ve seen this before but it’s new to me. A wine preserver! Not the pump, but an actual argon spray that preserves wine, and it works!! Oh my goodness, I am saved! We both drink a glass of wine each night but that is it. Never a whole bottle. Now we can save that bottle for the next night and it tastes the same. PHEW! Wino Cotter is happy!
3. Oh sweet Zevia. I am not a huge cola fan, but my husband is. I am actually a gingerale gal. We are sure getting our carbonated beverage fix with these stevia sweetened Zevia sample pack. Thank you Zevia for sending us a 6 pack. The ginger ale and strawberry were my favorite!
I also got my FRS fix but I’ll save that review for another day, so stay tuned. But let’s just say we can’t get enough, especially when there is a 5am masters swim session 6x a week!
4. The FITNESS FIND MOVE of the WEEK. Gosh I love this move. Double it up! Elevated static bridge ( works hamstrings) and tricep extension. Great to do at the end of a class for bonus work and core.
5. Healthy Bites Gear! It came! I didn’t know if I would like the shirts, but I do! Whatcha think?! Honest feedback please.
6. And last but not least, lock laces. I know a lot of you have tried these before, but there are so many brands out there it’s hard to keep up. The husband tried these out on his last race and was very pleased. In fact, he’s using them again this weekend. I still need to try out my pink pair but I’ll take his word for it. Have you tried this brand yet? I’m diggin all the colors!
This is a not a food/fitness find but more of faith FIND. I just had to share. I get these little God messages via email each day. This one hit home for me. It’s pretty profound, yes?
Any new food/fitness finds this week? Tried any of these?