I’m convinced the best things in life are free. I think you would agree.
Free day, free fun, free samples (Whole Foods Market on Saturday afternoon), free time, free wine (haha), free hugs, free good conversation, free advice and inspiration. I could go on forever.
Yesterday was a free day.
First I taught cycle/core, not free for me but free for members.
- Plank Jacks on balance disc- 20 reps
- hold boat pose for 45 seconds
- 30 bicycle crunches
- 20 bird dogs
- 15 Stability Ball Push ups
And then I took a free day. No other work, just play.
I took a few free moments to snap pictures of my Strange but Good Food. Check out Laura’s Free link up on her blog today.
Can you guess which one is mine and which one is for the hubs?
Mac and cheese with peas, corn, carrots, diced burger patty, and cholula sauce on top with a side of Guinness for the hubs. And egg salad (mixed with hummus), broccoli slaw, kelp noodles, and cholula wrapped in brown rice tortillas for me.
We enjoyed free laughter, free conversation, free hugs, and free moments of fun!
After that I met up with another friend. And although it was a short visit, I wanted to take advantage of a little free time. Again, valuable.
Please ignore my peacock hair.
When I got home, I was greeted by the mailman with a free goodies. Free for me, but oh so valuable for our bodies! Especially now that I am back to teaching and my husband is back to training. Oh, and valuable to others because I get to share!
So, want some FREE goodies?
I’m giving away the following FREEBY package. Valuable goodies free of charge. My treat, my Christmas present to YOU!
- 2 muscle milk light and cytomax products
- 1 bag of LoveGrown Granola
- 1 free Lifeway kefir Frozen yogurt coupon
No one paid me to mention these products. They are just a few of my favorites and again, valuable to me.
- Tell me what FREE thing in life is most valuable to you.
- Tweet about it and mention @zoomaRUN, @lifeway_kefir, and @lovegrownfoods. Again, not a necessity, I just want to give credit where credit it due.
- Tell me a favorite Strange But Good Food dish of yours.
Open to US residents only. I’ll pick a random winner next Wednesday.
Happy Free Friday!