Apple Cinnamon Hummus
- 1 can garbanzo beans
- 1/4 c. peanut flour (can also use almond flour or coconut flour)
- 1/4 c. nuts (I like to macadamia nuts, brazil nuts, or almonds)
- 1/4-1/3 c. honey
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp apple pie spice (can also use nutmeg)
- 1oz Unsulphured dried apples (can use more if want)
- 1 tsp vanilla (I used liquid Vanilla Stevia)
- A dash of almond milk, enough to allow it to blend. (About 2-3 tbsp)
- 2 tbsp NUTTZO (or other chunky nut butter of choice)
- Remove skin from garbanzo beans and let them soak for 1 hr.
- Blend above ingredients. I’d add in the milk last, and only if you need it.
- Add in extra spices if desired.
- ** Be sure to store in fridge after.
- Serve with gluten free pretzels/crackers, celery, pear, or fruit of choice. [/print_this]