An easy way to make gluten free Swedish Style pancakes! In the oven! All you have to do is blend ingredients, pour, bake, flip, and bake again! I made these a little healthier with less sugar than normal Swedish pancakes. Makes more panackes at once with little mess.
- 2 large non stick baking pans
- coconut oil or butter for pan
- 1 cup gluten free Multi-purpose flour
- 1 small ripe banana
- 5– 6 oz full fat yogurt (or coconut/almond milk- helps thin out pancakes)
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp raspberry jam
- 1 tbsp honey
- Dash of salt
- fruit and/or maple syrup for optional topping.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease or oil 2 large non stick baking sheets. set aside
- Combine all your ingredients in a blender and blend until batter is smooth.
- SLOWLY pour 4 to 6 inch wide pancake batter (very slowly and one at a time) onto baking trays. They should fit about 5-7 pancakes per sheet.
- Do this for 2 baking sheets until you have around 12-14 pancakes total ready to bake.
- Place in middle wrack in overn for 8 to 10 minutes. Check around 7 to 8 minutes if they are ready to flip.
- The thinner the batter, the faster they cook.
- Remove from oven and flip each one.
- Then place back in oven for an addition 8 minutes (give or take) or until pancakes are golden brown.
- Serve with fruit/jam and butter. Maple syrup or sugar topping for extra sweetness!
To make them a little healthier, I use banana versus adding more sugar.
Make sure to use a yogurt or milk that has higher fat content to make them more rich.
If you want them even thinner, than use 8 oz milk or yogurt. but you will need to adjust baking time.