The BEST quiche recipe for anyone eating a gluten free diet! This gluten free, made from scratch quiche takes less than an hour to make with minimal ingredients, and it’s SUPER tasty!
- [url] 3 ingredient Gluten Free Pie Crust ∞https://www.cottercrunch.com/3-ingredient-gluten-free-pie-crust/[/url] (all you need is GF bread, egg, and oil or butter)
- 5 eggs (whisked)
- 1 or 2 egg whites whisked (the more egg whites, the fluffier but baking times will need to be adjusted)
- 2/3 cup almond milk or milk of choice
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 3/4 shredded parmesan cheese (100% natural aged). 1/4 cup is for topping.
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2–3 tbsp finely chopped herbs (chive or basil work great!)
- 2 ounces of sliced turkey sausage or pepperoni, smoked ham, or cooked chicken. All work! Must be precooked.
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- red pepper flakes to garnish
- Sprouts to garnish
- First make your Gluten Free pie crust. IT’s super easy and tutorial is here . If you are using pre-made, then be sure to pierce bottom of the pie crust with fork.
- The dough might not get very flexible, but I just lay as much as I can over the pie dish, then press the rest of the dough in pieces into the pie pan. Same for pinching the top. Use whatever dough you have extra to make it even on top and then pinch together. Doesn’t have to be pretty, it’s still tasty!
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Pre-bake pie crust for 10-12 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- While the pie crust is pre-baking, make your quiche filling.
- Whisk together your eggs, egg whites, and milk.
- Add in your onion, garlic, salt/pepper, and 1/2 cup parmesan. Mix again.
- Pour egg mixture into your pie crust dish.
- Place your turkey or ham slices evenly around and on top of the egg mixture.
- sprinkle the rest of your parmesan on top a along with your herbs, evenly. Add salt and pepper if desired.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until egg mix is set.
- Remove and let it cool down a tad so the crust is set.
- Slice, add red pepper flakes, and a bit of sprouts or more herbs for garnish.
- Estimated Nutrition Based on my 3-Ingredient Pie Crust recipe
- The dough might not get very thin or as flexible as regular pastry dough, but I just lay as much as I can over the pie dish, then press the rest of the dough in pieces into the pie pan. Same for pinching the top. Use whatever dough you have extra to make it even on top and then pinch together. Doesn’t have to be pretty, it’s still tasty!
- Category: main, brunch, dinner
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 213
- Sugar: 2.7g
- Sodium: 473.1mg
- Fat: 12.3g
- Saturated Fat: 5.6g
- Carbohydrates: 16.4g
- Fiber: 1.9g
- Protein: 10,6g
- Cholesterol: 167.1mg
Keywords: best quiche recipe, made from scratch quiche, gluten free quiche