Recipe from Lindsay at Cotter Crunch
- Organic GMO free Corn tortilla cups (you can use taco shells too)
- 1 cup cooked salmon (chopped). I like to use leftover sizzlefish salmon.
- steamed green beans
- greens or spinach (slightly steamed)
- avocado slices
- Creamy dill or cilantro yogurt dressing.
- ground pepper
- Optional : curry powder
- Heat your tortilla cups in microwave or in oven for just a few seconds until warm and toasted. Fill each cup (boat) with your greens and then add your salmon and avocado slices on top. Drizzle with dressing and add fresh ground pepper and curry powder (if desired).
- Note -> or you can bake tortillas in muffin pan to form cups!
- Super easy leftover lunch or light meal!