Gluten Free Pad Thai Noodles paired with curried chicken and veggies. You can’t go wrong with this pair! Delish! Gluten free , quick to make, and healthy!
- 1 pack Gluten Free Rice Pasta or Zucchini Noodles
- (1/2 cup)- spicy or plain Almond or cashew Cheese (You can make your own or even just use nutritional yeast).
- 1 1/2 cup sliced chicken breast (about 8 oz)
- 1 jar pimentos
- 1 cup peas or other veggie of choice
- 1/2 to 1 tbsp curry and paprika combined
- garlic- 1 to 2 tsp.
- sea salt and black pepper- to taste
- olive oil or other oil of choice (2 tbsp.)
- almond milk (unsweetened)- 1/4 to 1/2 cup
- Optional Topping – Chili flakes or sriracha
- First, slice your chicken and coat them in 1 tbsp. oil and curry powder. Spread on a baking sheet and bake at 400F for about 15 minutes or you can grill or sauté in skillet until gold brown but not over cooked (crucial). Set aside. Then cook pasta according to the directions. This pasta only took about 4 minutes. Strain the water and add in the milk, cheese, oil, and seasoning. Stir on low until cheese starts to melt. Once its starts to melt, add in your chicken, cooked peas, and pimentos until all the cheese is melted and coated onto the pasta and chicken. Top with chili pepper flakes, sriracha, or any other spice you’d like!
- Serves 3-4