This delicious frozen smoothie with grapes is dairy free and packed full of healthy nutrients!! Make it for breakfast or a post workout snack.
- 1/2 cup plain or vanilla dairy free yogurt or Greek yogurt – see notes for other substitutes
- 1 cup frozen grapes (stems removed)
- 14 oz (1 3/4 cups) almond or coconut milk
- 1/2 cup ice or small frozen banana adding thickness
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Optional sweetener – 1/2 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- Optional add-ins for thickness – 1/3 cup gluten free oats, 1 tbsp chia seed, or protein powder
- Add all ingredients to a blender.
- Blend on high speed until the smoothie is thick and creamy. Serve immediately. YUM!
Other dairy free yogurt options – chilled canned coconut milk (thickened in fridge for 24 hrs)
- Category: breakfast
- Method: blend
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: dairy free smoothie, protein, gluten free, smoothie with grapes