See, I can be clever at times. That title, it’s catchy, yes?
Cotter Change (as in coin change). Just another phrase for my 2 cents, my thoughts, my opinions, my voice. Might not be much, but you are welcome to take it or leave it.
Ever so often I will pop in with some Cotter Change. Maybe it’s a review, a new find, etc. Sometimes it’s a campaign opportunity, sometimes it’s just my own thoughts. Either way, it’s honest.
Okay, I am going to just put this out there. My MEET ELLIE review. If you are not sure what Meet Ellie is, go here. It used to be PVbody. Now it’s a whole new clothing line. It was kind of a sudden change and one I wasn’t really told about until about a month before launch, but it didn’t bother me. Maybe it should have since I am an Ambassador for them, but really, I had other things on my mind and that needed attention, ya know? Anyway, here are the details.
Every month, Ellie will launch a new collection of 16 tops and 8 bottoms. <- Different choices each month.
-Your choice of two pieces from that months Look Book for $49.95 per month. You can choose two tops, two bottoms or a top and a bottom and the price is always the same. <- You know what you’re getting.
-You have until the 7th of each month to select your own pieces. Otherwise, Ellie will select and ship an outfit (top and bottom) to you, depending on your selected style profile.
-Ellie offers free shipping on all orders, exchanged, and return to Fit Fashionista program members – If you are not satisfied with the quality of Ellie, you can ship it back for free both ways and you will receive another free piece from Ellie’s collection. <- Doesn’t fit or don’t like it? Send it back.
-Ellie offers exclusive access to pieces available only to Fit Fasionista members. <- Want more of the pieces released this month? You can buy them.
Okay, now my 2 cents:
- I Liked what I picked out for February
- I received the right sizes
- Their clothing fit great and felt great, similar to LuLu (similar, not the same)
- I washed their clothes twice, no damage or fading was done.
- I didn’t have to deal with any exchanges, customer returns, etc. I feel pretty luck here.
- I have HEARD through the grapevine that others have had bad experiences with trying to exchange items. Like I said, I guess I got lucky.
- BUT… they are a new company and I think they are trying to work out the kinks. Maybe they thought too big too soon, who knows.
- Bottom line, I like their fitness apparel. It fits me well. I feel good in it. It’s pretty affordable.
- Side note: Their march collection is all black. Not a fan of the all black line since it is spring, but I do like their unique designs.
If you want a 20% off your first order, you can click my link on the side bar. Lots of other sales will go on, so be on the look out. I hope that this company can work out these kinks soon. It’s a great concept and great product. Again, just my 2 cents.
Now… let’s get to some other Cotter Changes. My super duper important 2 cents.
This LIVE Kombucha Soda amazing! A different twist on kombucha, kinda like kombucha and lime bitter drink combined. Then there’s the Pumpkin Gingerbread Nutty Butter. Love sarah’s PB! Used it to make a custom order of Vegan Apricot Gingerbread Healthy Bites.
Speaking of Healthy Bites… Triathlete Magazine gave me their 2 cents on Healthy Bites in their latest issue. WOO HOO! That made my week!
And last, some great words of encouragement. My 2 cents just changed into something pretty priceless. It’s called HOPE!
What do you think of my two cents? Tried any?
Feel free to leave your 2 cents as well!
Must reads for the week. They share their hearts, much more valuable than 2 cents.
Guess who blogged? Update from this guy!!