I often think that true inspiration comes from your inner kid, especially when it comes to health and fitness. I can’t tell you the number of times my niece has pulled my hand outside to play and I find myself pretending like I’m a kid at summer camp again. No worries in the world, just FUN in the sun!
Or the number of times my nephew has asked me to make him cookie dough healthy bites and anything else that has to do with chocolate or peanut butter. Which made me get creative in the kitchen and think up this recipe.
This is what I call “KIDSPIRATION!”
When kids inspire you to stay active, have fun, and ENJOY health!
Which leads me to my next KIDSPIRATION –> Kids inspiring kids to be Strong Powerful Athletic Rockin’ Kids. SPARK!
The following post is sponsored by FitFluential LLC on behalf of Camp Spark.
Camp Spark is a successful summer sports camp that started in Dallas 2010, in a backyard.
Who was is started by?
KIDS! Well, high school kids, but still kids to me.
They now locations all over the country and helped over 500 campers nationwide, including TEXAS (Austin, Dallas, Houston, Plano).
What does the camp entail?
- Kids can sign up for one week, two weeks, or by the day. Which makes it easier for their family.
- Activities are with kids their age and include SPARKsports, basketball, soccer, football, wiffleball, lacrosse, swimming and many other fun activities for the boys and SPARKsports, arts and crafts, swimming, dancing, soccer and cheerleading for the girls.
- Every Friday there is a special schedule full of surprises and awards.
- A certified life guard is on duty all day there is one supervised staff for every six campers.
This is what KIDSPIRATION is about. This is what being YOUTHFUL all about, kids INSPIRING each other to BE active, have fun, create friendship, and feel strong!
For more information please visit Camp Spark HERE
Go to locations and select the camp that you are interested in. Once you are there you can register at the bottom of that specific page.
Interested in opening a Camp SPARK in your city?
Please follow the link below and fill out the survey. Once completed, please email [email protected]. Link to Survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/RFX26Q6
For all my Austin Locals:
- Austin Boys: 6D Ranch (11100 Bee Caves Rd) for two sessions: June 9-
13 and June 16-20; hours are 10am-2pm
- Austin Girls: 6D Ranch (11100 Bee Caves Rd) for two sessions: June 23-
27 and June 30 – July 4; hours are 10am-2pm
You can check out all the fun happenings on their Facebook page and instagram as well!
Do you believe in the power of KIDSPIRATION? And just for fun, favorite summer camp memory?