- 1 cup jasmine rice
- 1 cup chopped watermelon
- 1/2 cup coconut cream (can also use condensed milk)
- 1/3 cup raisins or dried blueberries
- 1/2 cup chopped basil or mint
- 1/4 cup honey
- *coconut oil
- Dash of salt
- First prepare your rice. Cook according to directions. Usually 1:2 ratio of rice to water. Drain, stir in 1 tbsp coconut oil and a dash of salt. Let it cool in fridge.
- While the rice is cooling, chopped your herbs and watermelon. Once rice is cooled, stir in the coconut cream and honey.
- spoon rice into 2 -3 bowls and top with raisins, watermelon, herbs, and more honey/coconut cream.
- Keeps well in fridge overnight too!