A Vegan and Paleo friendly spiralized salad tossed in a light olive oil mustard dressing. SEE NOTES for options if you don’t have a spiralizer.
- 2 large carrots (peeled)
- 1 medium celery root/celeriac bulb (peeled) – See notes for alternative vegetables
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar (or red wine vinegar)
- 1 tsp honey or agave nectar (maple syrup is fine too. It’s just for a sweetener) – omit for whole 30
- 1/2 of a lime (juiced)
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 3 tbsp or more or roasted pumpkin seeds
- 2-3 tbsp chopped parsley
- First clean your vegetables. Cut off the tops to both carrot and the celeriac.
- Peel with a peeler.
- Place in spiralizer and spiral all your vegetables. If you don’t have a spiralizer, you can just use a grater or julienne cut.
- Place noodles in bowl and add in all your ingredients minus the parsley and seeds.
- Toss the noodles with the marinade and let it sit in the fridge for 20-30 minutes.
- Once it’s marinated in fridge, remove and add your parsley and pumpkin seeds.
- Serve immediately or keep in fridge for later.
Don’t have spiralizer? Simply julienne cut the vegetables.
Don’t have celeriac available? No problem! Try turnips, Jicama, or Daikon radish.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 183
- Sugar: 3.5g
- Sodium: 315mg
- Fat: 10.5g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 14g
- Fiber: 3.5g
- Protein: 2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: spiralized, vegetables, salad, gluten free, whole 30, vegan, paleo