Gluten Free Caramel Pear Oatmeal Crisp Smoothie! A healthy dessert style smoothie you can enjoy for breakfast, post workout, snacking, or anytime the craving hits! Super creamy, packed full of fiber and protein, delicious, and made with wholesome real ingredients.
- Caramel Sauce –
- 1 tbsp coconut butter (melted)
- 1/2 tbsp coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp honey or maple syrup
- You can also use my [url] Vegan Dulce De Leche Sauce on top ∞https://www.cottercrunch.com/homemade-vegan-dulce-de-leche-sauce/[/url]
- FOR SMOOTHIE:
- 1 medium pear
- 1/2 cup creamy full-fat greek yogurt or kefir yogurt
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1/4 cup raw gluten free oats (we use love grown super oats)
- Dash of cinnamon
- 8 oz almond milk or coconut milk
- 1/2 banana (optional for more thickness)
- First make your caramel sauce.
- Mix together melted coconut butter, coconut sugar, extract, and honey. Mix until smooth.
- Next, place your remaining ingredients in blender and blend until mixed.
- Add your caramel sauce and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into 1 large cup or 2 smaller cups.
- For overnight oat smoothie, keep cups in fridge for 6-8hrs.
- Stir in the morning and enjoy!
Lovegrown foods gluten free vegan super oats has chia as well, so when you place smoothie in cup overnight, it thickens even more with the chia! So good!