If you asked me what my “blogging intention” was 5 (almost 6) years ago, it would be pretty simple. To share gluten free recipes that I make for my hungry and hard training triathlete husband. Yes, that’s how it all started. I’d get recipe requests from his fellow triathletes and friends to post them. Gosh, that was easy, and gosh my photography was horrible. Haha.
But my intention then was simple and purposeful. Has much changed since then?
No, same intentions, but they’ve just EXPANDED!
- Sherpa Wife duties and adventures
- Racing – Which includes shout outs to those who are supporting and sponsoring our DREAM!
- Fitness and other run/cycling tips (from the Kiwi)
- Other “schtuff” –> this means compensated “schtuff.” My intention here is provide monetarily for my family, to supporting us. It might not be much, but every little bit helps! Which means you will probably see some sponsored posts and affiliate programs. Honesty is the best policy here, yes?
I also don’t think I’d be blogging if I wasn’t married. I truly feel like being a SHERPA wife is God’s present intention for me. It’s what I love doing and it’s what I feel called to do –> being my husband’s supporter/helper/cheerleader. And I know God is using “our story, our journey” for a reason. All we have to do is keep following it, INTENTIONALLY.
Sometimes i don’t “feel” like my blogging intentions are always that simple and purposeful, but when that happens, I just remember where it all began –> with TRUE INTENTION.
Where am I going with this?
I guess my point is plain and well… simple.
Bolder Blogging = writing with INTENTION. Whatever that may look like in your life.
: the thing that you plan to do or achieve : an aim or purpose
Now that’s something to ponder.
- Instagram –LCCotter
- Pinterest– LCCotter
- Email- email@example.com
- Bloglovin-Cotter Crunch
- Feed burner –Subscribe Here
Need some writing encouragement? Read this! Jeff Goins is pure inspiration!