I was on my computer yesterday, trying to edit this food picture and recipe below when it hit me.
side note: this is the most unromantic delicious soup, which I will post tomorrow, a comical valentines day.
Is this my sweet spot?
Not just food, but the art of food, the sharing of food/recipes, the giving of food, and making food with LOVE.
My sweet spot is not just blogging, but encouraging. I am NOT a writer. In fact, I hate writing (gasp!), but the process of interacting with others and lifting each other up on a daily basis fills my heart with JOY! It’s why I’m still here after 5 years of blogging.
My sweet spot is not just being a wife, but being a sherpa wife. Yes, it’s a SWEET job. It does not pay much monetarily, but oh does it have other GREAT rewards. Being part of a TEAM. Knowing that you are the support system and a key element of that DREAM!
Cotter Crunch is my sweet spot. Here are my current and future toppings.
- Developing more gluten free recipes
- Business side – creating and selling more healthy bites ebooks and other gluten free ebooks
- More posts from the Kiwi –> his triathlon/running knowledge, tips, etc.
- Workouts. All kinds. But always BURPEES.
- Racing –> the travel, the strategies, the food, the vision.
- Nutrition- our nutrition. Not following a trend, but focusing on what’s working for us and sharing that.
- Corny Cotter Posts—> ALWAYS.
What other toppings (aka topics) do you want to see added?
I FULLY believe that everyone has a gift, a sweet spot. Maybe you are in it. Maybe you’re still tweaking that “taste.” Maybe you need to let go of the bitterness first… Oh wow, ponder that for a moment.
What is your sweet spot? Are you living it?
GO FOR IT!
- Instagram –LCCotter
- Pinterest– LCCotter
- Email- email@example.com
- Bloglovin-Cotter Crunch
- Feed burner –Subscribe Here
I’m not sure if this is a “thinking out loud” post, but you should definitely check out Amanda’s thinking out loud series.