This air fryer buffalo cauliflower can be made in the air fryer or baked in the oven for a nutritious snack full of flavor! Vegan and low carb.
- 1 pound (around 400g cauliflower florets)
- coconut or olive oil cooking oil spray (or 1 teaspoon olive oil)
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt or kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill or 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh dill
- Pinch of ground pepper
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce. (For a whole 30 option, I used Primal Kitchen Or New Primal)
- Place the cauliflower in a large bowl, and toss it with olive oil or coconut oil spray.
- In a second small bowl, whisk together the spices and dried herbs.
- Coat the cauliflower in buffalo sauce, and add in the spices and dried herbs.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Once the air fryer has preheated, add the cauliflower making sure it is evenly spaced.
- Air fry for 12-14 minutes shaking the cauliflower halfway through cooking.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Toss the cauliflower in buffalo sauce and herbs.
- Place the prepared cauliflower on a lightly greased baking pan.
- Bake the cauliflower for 20 minutes.
- For extra crispy cauliflower florets, set the oven to broil for the last 1-2 minutes.
For crispier cauliflower, air fry closer to 14 minutes than 12.
- Category: vegan
- Method: air fryer
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 39
- Sugar: 2.6 g
- Sodium: 961.8 mg
- Fat: .5
- Saturated Fat: .2
- Carbohydrates: 7.6
- Fiber: 2.8
- Protein: 2.8
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: snack, air fryer, buffalo sauce, cauliflower, vegan, paleo, low carb, appetizer