No need for ice in these 5 ingredient Sparkling Frozen Fruit Smoothie! Super healthy, easy to make, and naturally sweetened.
- 1–2 cup chopped deseeded watermelon (place in freezer for 1 hrs or longer)
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 banana
- 1/4 c coconut milk/cream or yogurt
- 8 oz sparkling lime water or other flavored sparkling drink of choice (plus some for extra fizzy topping)
- optional add-ins – extra ice, honey, extra lime or lemon juice
- First make sure all your fruit is frozen or at least chilled an hour. The banana does have to be frozen but it does make it more refreshing.
- Place fruit and cream in the blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add in your sparkling water and blend again.
- Pour in glasses about 3/4 way full.
- Add more sparkling drink on top of each glass to fill and fizz up!
Some of my favorite sparkling drinks I’ve used in this sparkling frozen smoothie are La Croix, Bai Bubbles, Pier Lime, etc.
- Prep Time: 5 min