- 1 cup melted coconut oil (I used Tropical Traditions)
- 1/4 cup toasted shredded coconut (optional)
- tsp of vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup nuts/seeds (I used cashews and pumpkin seeds)
- 3–4 dates- chopped
- 1–2 tsp sweetener of choice (optional)
- 25 grams MOCHA protein powder
- Mix together oil, coconut, dates, protein, and nuts. Line a pan with parchment paper. Pour the oil mixture onto the parchment paper. Freeze for at least 30 minutes then remove and break apart into pieces to create bark. Store in the freezer.
don’t have mocha protein powder? just mix in a scoop of instant coffee with vanilla protein or buy coffee extract.