Thank you Thursday! You bring me much JOY! Its one day closer to being with my family for the holiday weekend, it’s only having a half day of work and other obligations, and it’s the feeling of that HOLIDAY marathon high! Like I said, it’s the small things that need a BIG THANKS!
(Bre, these quotes are for you!)
“Give thanks for a little and you will find a lot.” — The Hausa of Nigeria
“God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say “thank you?” — William A. Ward
I was pretty excited, can you tell? Oh and the hubs was thankful that he got to try some DOUGH BALLS!
Thank you Thursday for giving a ONE DAY break from the kitchen. I will enjoy it today because tomorrow I will be back in it, fully ready to make my great grandma’s secret recipes and capture that Holiday tradition!
No cooking in the kitchen means a quick meal. Thank you Falafel Republic for providing me with these delicious gluten free bites.
Thank you Muscles Workout
- Warm up- 10 minute cardio (run, bike, run stairs, walk, etc)
- -20 high knee’s (40 total knee ups), –20 single leg squats (10 on each leg),- 20 half burpees with push ups REPEAT 3x
- -90 seconds of alternating reverse lunges with curls, –90 seconds of mt. climbers, –45 seconds of squat press followed by 45 seconds of squat w/overhead tricep extension REPEAT 2x
- –20 ski jumps, 20 sumo squats with side leg lifts (40 total), – 20 lateral push ups REPEAT 3x
- 1 minute each of core exercises: lower left lifts, windshield wipers, weighted crunch, bicycle, plank walk.
- Cool down- easy 5-10 minutes cardio, stretch
Thanks for that burn!
Okay but seriously, thank you all for following me all the way thru this Holiday Marathon. Now go enjoy the celebration! Cheers! Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays!
Posting will be limited for the next few days. Tis life! I hope to catch up with you all post race. hehe, I mean post Christmas!