I’ve nicked named myself the Bahama mama Sherpa. I only say that because I have the hair to prove it. It’s my “holy cow humidity FRO” hair.
I blame it on the rain. It’s been raining everyday since we got here. I think we must have brought it with us. Sorry bahamas. But the good news is, with my new FRO, I have yet to wash my hair. So… I am saving on shampoo, right?
Anyway, here’s a little video of where we’ve been staying, etc. Please excuse the hair once again. It has a mind of it’s own. Plus I had just gotten back from a walk. Yes, I am sweating like I was in a steam room. That’s totally normal when you walk 2.0 mph here.
And here’s our ride. We call her the Bahama Yellow Beast.
A view from the house. The 2 minutes it wasn’t raining.
Tomorrow we are off to the island Eleuthera.
Lots of good riding there and of course WHITE BEACH! As the official Bahama Mama, I’m packing balls.. I mean bites. Bahama Breeze Bites. Yes, I am sharing the recipe. This recipe definitely needs to be shared. Come get your Bahama Breeze on with me.
- 6 oz. dried pineapple
- .25 cup cashew or sunflower seed butter
- 2 tbsp. coconut flour
- 2 tbsp pb flour (optional)
- 25 grams vanilla protein
- 2 tbsp. shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup banana chips (crushed)
- 1/2 tsp. rum extract
- 1/4 cup honey or agave nectar
- Grind up pineapple and banana chips separately in food processor. Transfer into a large bowl and a pinch of
- coconut. Then stir in your protein powder, nut butter, and coconut/pb flour. Pour in the rum extract and mix
- Last, mix in your honey/agave and then roll into balls/bites. Roll each bite in the extra coconut and protein powder before storing. Freeze right away then store in fridge or freezer to maintain freshness .
- Makes around 22-24
© Cotter Crunch All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use any text or images without prior permission.
Did you make this recipe?
Let me know if you try this recipe! I'd love to see it and share it!" Tag me on IG @cottercrunch
or hashtag #cottercrunch
Tell me, how do you tame your hair?
Happy Holiday Weekend!