Last week was tough on the Kiwi. The 100+F heat made it hard for him to train like he wanted to and other “life” things occupied his mind. He felt as if his Pro career was “up in the air.” I guess you could say his HAPPY got bumped.
As a wife and a woman, I feel as if we are the ones that can control the tone of the house. Control, you know we like that. Ha Ha! But what I mean is that if WE smile more,are positive, loving, and JOYFUL (even if when we don’t feel like it), it can soothe a bumpy week. It can bring peace in the midst of frustration.
Last week I gave that bump a little TLC and you know what? It worked. Well besides my one melt down. Hey I’m a woman not super woman, right? This weekend that bump was healed and the house is now happy (for the most part).
We fueled well.. meaning HAPPY and Healthy Bodies!
New Healthy Bites recipe to share.. soon.
New Love Grown Foods SUPER OATS. AMAZING! And yes, I’ll get to share these soon too. Promise.
The weather was cooler.. meaning HAPPY Training and more Family time outdoors!
We enjoyed… meaning Happy Chocolate filled Bellies and some wine time (obviously).
- gluten free pastry dough (i used my pillsbury)
- 1 cup organic yogurt (I used lactose free plain)
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup PB Flour or Coconut flour
- 2 tbsp Chocolate Peanut Butter ( I used Nuttzo’s Dark Chocolate PB)
- Coconut Chips
- Vanilla Extract (1 tsp)
- 1 banana – sliced
- Optional: Chocolate Whey protein
- Baked your pastry cups in a muffin pan. I used my extra muffin cups from this recipe. Pretty simple. Then combine your pb flour, yogurt, vanilla, and Chocolate in a bowl. Whip until fluffy. If the batter is too dry, add a little more yogurt or milk. If it’s too thin, add more PB flour. Then spoon into baked pastry cups. Top with Banana slices and coconut chips. The Batter fills anywhere between 4-6 pies depending on the size of your muffin cups. But don’t worry, the batter can easily be consumed without a pie crust.
- Other options: Use chocolate whey instead of PB flour and feel free to add in crushed peanuts, chocolate chips, etc.
- Chill in fridge for 30 minutes before serving.
I added in little bit of this whey protein. It was delicious!
Makes for a pretty Marvelous Monday, ya know?
How do you react when you Happy get’s bumped?
Mini pies and Nuttzo are the cure, right?
For a 15% off discount on Nuttzo, use COTTER15 at checkout. Anytime! Go NUTZ!
If you have any GF treats that you make for loved ones (especially if they are having a bad week), come share with us in the UDIS GF community forum.