What I’m (fairly) Certain of Wednesday

by lindsay cotter on January 16, 2013

Can I do that? Can I do a spin off WIAW? I think so. I know Jen won’t mind. She’s cool like that. Plus I need to release (share) some thoughts and it just so happens that I have a few recent food pics to go along with it.

WIAWbutton

I am fairly certain, yes I say fairly because there is a 1% chance I might be wrong on a few of these things, but 99% of the time I a right and it feels good. Winking smile

I am fairly certain that I am behind on a lot of life things (work, laundry, emails, etc). But then again, who is ever ahead? Well besides the  the overachievers. We all know I am not one of those. Ha! I am what you call a “just right” achiever. ONE DAY and ONE WAVE AT A TIME! Amen.

god

I’m fairly certain that frozen lifeway Kefir is even better when it’s cold out and you drizzle warmed molasses over it with a bit of fruit and GF Love Grown Foods Granola.

kefir 2kefir

I’m fairly certain that 35F is not cold to many people. But when there is a windshield of 23F and it’s drizzling, it’s flipping cold. And I am fairly certain I am a badass for running it. Plus I ran here (picture on right), which makes me even COOLER (pun intended)

runtrees

I’m fairly certain that we could live off homemade breakfast tacos and my new go to snacks (Grain free Cheesecake Protein Poppers). I made these last week and posted it here.

tacospoppers

I’m fairly certain, no wait, I am 100% certain that I am blessed. I know such wonderful people who send me goodie packages. Thank you Kalli for the necklace and thank you Amanda for sending me some David’s Tea. I finally get to try it. YAHOO!

kalitea

I’m fairly certain that I need these leftovers and a glass of red tonight… okay that I am 100% certain. Happy Wine Wednesday. Winking smile

wine-persimmon and sage sausage bread pudding

What are you fairly certain of today?

Cheers!

P.S.

Just wanted to share that the Livewell360 Bags (the core and the luxx bags) are 10% off this week. I’m going to do a complete VLOG review tomorrow but couldn’t wait to share the discount. Just click here and type in the code AMB10 at checkout.

live360

P.P.S

A life update should be coming soon as well. You know, health, racing, injuries, etc. Oh goodness, yes.

Linz @ Itz Linz January 16, 2013 at 7:23 am

35 is FREEZING!!!! especially when the windchilll is that low – ugh i hate cold weather! can’t wait to watch your vlog – that bag looks super cute!

Miz January 16, 2013 at 7:39 am

IM SO SO SO CERTAIN I MISS THE ATX.
35 and all :-)

Meg January 16, 2013 at 8:22 am

DID YOU TRY YOUR TEA YET!? :D

Love u

lindsay January 16, 2013 at 12:54 pm

i did! both! and i LOOOOOVE them!

beka @ rebecca roams January 16, 2013 at 8:24 am

You won’t catch me out running in that weather! My poor Florida blood will freeze in my body. You’re definitely the coolest for running in it. I am certain that this week I (even though I already hoped) learned that I have amazing friends IRL and in the blog-o-sphere.

Sarena (The Non-Dairy Queen) January 16, 2013 at 8:34 am

You are a total badass for running in those temps (and for more than that, but we will just start there)! I’m 100% certain that today is hump day and it’s gonna give me a run for my money, but I am 100% certain that I will get through it and be better for it! Bring it Wednesday! I can take it!

Katie January 16, 2013 at 8:50 am

YES! To all points…

35 is cold and you are, most certainly, a badass for running in it! It’s been chilly here too and I’ve been toughing it out and running. [internet high five for us!]

I could live on all tacos… Breakfast tacos are SO GOOD!

I’m laying off the wine for a couple weeks (so sad) so enjoy a glass for me tonight :)

lindsay January 16, 2013 at 12:59 pm

I will certainly enjoy it for you then! hehe

Katie January 16, 2013 at 1:19 pm

Oh good. Thanks!

Heather (Where's the Beach) January 16, 2013 at 8:55 am

I’m fairly certain I’ve lost my mind – I actually enjoyed running Monday in the 18 degree windchill LOL. I would have run yesterday had the roads not actually been icy. But I was tempted I won’t lie. And I’m fairly certain you’re more of an overachiever than you think. Emails and laundry…those things don’t count ;-)

kim@hungryhealthygirl January 16, 2013 at 9:30 am

I am definitely certain that I will be on my treadmill running while watching Bachelor and Biggest Loser that I DVR’d! 35 IS cold to me and you are BADASS for running in that kind of weather!

LCCotter January 16, 2013 at 1:20 pm

good luck! at least it’s good entertainment!

Chels R. January 16, 2013 at 9:56 am

Love the scripture! And that necklace. And the wine. haha

LCCotter January 16, 2013 at 1:21 pm

good stuff woman!

Amanda @ .running with spoons. January 16, 2013 at 10:00 am

I’m fairly certain that I managed to fend off the flu bug that was trying to get me. And now that I said that, I’m fairly certain that it’s going to hit me hard :lol:

lindsay January 16, 2013 at 1:02 pm
Michelle @ Eat Move Balance January 16, 2013 at 10:00 am

Yes, wine Wednesdays are a fantastic certainty. :) And that specific Pinot Noir is a good one! Enjoy!

LCCotter January 16, 2013 at 1:15 pm

it sure is! cheers!

J.l. January 16, 2013 at 10:15 am

I’m fairly certain I like reading your blog! And, even though its 4 degrees where I’m at I think you’re a badass for running in the cold!

LCCotter January 16, 2013 at 1:07 pm

oh well now i feel cool! haha thank YOU!

Kanoelani January 16, 2013 at 10:43 am

I’m fairly certain that it is STILL rainy & chilly here HAHA!! Me no likey LOL! I’m also 100% certain like you that I AM BLESSED!! I quit my job last Friday & start the new one Feb 1st so I’m fairly certain I’m excited about that! I’m also fairly certain that school is going well & I INHALED the Healthy Bites you sent me HAHAH!! SO GOOD! <3

Calee January 16, 2013 at 10:43 am

You are such an adorable texan. “windshield”. :) (wind chill). 35° is lovely here at this time of year (which it was yesterday … and 55° on friday … but it’s supposed to be 3° !!! on Monday … eeee).

Also, frozen kefir is DA BOMB.

Have a great day, and hope you catch up on stuff, Lindsay! XOXO

LCCotter January 16, 2013 at 1:09 pm

you are the cold running weather queen! i need your strength!

Nichole January 16, 2013 at 10:45 am

One wave at a time, amen! Great passage today.

Livewell360 Bags are amazefest and their site has a fantastic blog. Looking forward to your thoughts!

Laura @ Sprint 2 the Table January 16, 2013 at 10:48 am

#1 I love your spin-offs
#2 I am absolutely certain you are a bad ass
#3 I can’t wait until red wine sounds good again

LCCotter January 16, 2013 at 1:15 pm

oh that’s when you know youre really sick. Boo. Sending you good health vibes!

Kierston January 16, 2013 at 10:53 am

I am fairly certain that love is in the air for me today…and every day :)

Melissa January 16, 2013 at 11:13 am

I love those bags, I am trying to decide if I want one of those or one from Lulu for my birthday. Especially since I am doing more yoga now.

LCCotter January 16, 2013 at 1:15 pm

not gonna lie, i love this bag! like real fetish and all!

jobo January 16, 2013 at 11:15 am

Can’t wait for your life update :-) I am fairly certain you are awesome, just saying. And that you make the best little combos to try and that I am fairly certain I need to try some soon! Thank you for running in the cold for me, I felt every bit of that run ;-) XO

Bre January 16, 2013 at 11:28 am

i’m fairly certain I’d love to be running in 35 right now b/c I’m fairly certain I hate winter right now! ;) I’m fairly certain that I love Wine Wednesdays too!

Monica January 16, 2013 at 12:52 pm

Do you know where she got the necklace? I love it! I went to her blog but couldn’t find any information on it.

LCCotter January 16, 2013 at 1:14 pm

i think it was therunhome.com

Jess January 16, 2013 at 12:55 pm

I am 100% certain that tonight is most definitely a winesday mid-week date night in kind of night. It’s snowy and cold and wine plus snuggles with Scott makes everything so much warmer :)

PS. Your breakfast tacos look deeelish. I want them right now. hehe

Pavement Runner January 16, 2013 at 1:02 pm

I’m fairly certain that I want to eat those breakfast tacos. When you come over to borrow my hulk gloves, let’s have those and chat about life updates. Oh ya, bring one of those bags for wifey. Every sherpa should have one.

Abby @ Change of Pace January 16, 2013 at 1:06 pm

Definitely BA for running in the cold! I bet the crisp weather did feel good and refreshing though!
I’m fairly certain I’m enjoying our above freezing temps this week! It’s fantastic.
Looking forward to reading the life update. I really hope things are going well!

the delicate place January 16, 2013 at 1:33 pm

wow i am a total chicken, i won’t run outside if it’s <40! you go! i love that frozen plain kefir! i had it 2 yrs ago down south and we just recently go it up here? weird. our whole foods doesn't even carry it! i go to giant eagle up here to fetch it when the craving hits!

i am fairly certain that i will abandon this DIY juice cleanse i started today oh….by tomorrow afternoon haha. we'll see how i feel, so far i'm fine! but it's early!

LCCotter January 16, 2013 at 9:15 pm

oh the juice cleanse. i can do it for about a day, that’s it.

Rachelle January 16, 2013 at 1:38 pm

Your yummy food posts always make me think about turning into a cook. Unfortunetely the feeling never lasts. ha! When I move to texas to run with you in the lovely 35 degree weather you will have to cook for me. :)

LCCotter January 16, 2013 at 9:15 pm

yes, please come! i’ll cook. You come make me faster on the trails.

misszippy January 16, 2013 at 2:21 pm

Lots of great things to be certain about in your life! I don’t know that I’m going to give you freezing status, but colder than what you’re used to, yes. And that does make you badass!

Stacie @ Snaps and Bits January 16, 2013 at 2:23 pm

You are totally badass for running when it’s that cold. It’s wine Wednesday? Sign me up!

Charlene Ragsdale January 16, 2013 at 2:36 pm

As a desert dweller (Las Vegas) anything below 60 is frigid to me. Right now, our temps are dropping to 20′s. Will shoot back up to 60+ this weekend.

Lisa @ RunWiki January 16, 2013 at 2:46 pm

I am fairly certain that if we were neighbors we would be best’ies, I’m fairly certain my husband will fart when he gets home, I am fairly certain that my kids will make me laugh, I am fairly certain that they will make me want to lock myself in the bathroom, the only place I can get a moment of peace. I am 100% certain that I am a loyal CC reader.

She Rocks Fitness January 16, 2013 at 3:32 pm

Pretty certain that when I come to visit it is going to pretty awesome! I’ve woken up the past 2 days kind of icky from the gross weather, but then remember I booked a trip to Austin. Instant smiles! XOXO

Alysia @ Slim Sanity January 16, 2013 at 3:33 pm

I’m normally the kind of person who freaks out when the laundry hamper is full and laundry isn’t being done. I’m slowly breaking away from the ‘overachiever’…. I don’t always remember that it’s okay to take time and relax!

Lisa January 16, 2013 at 3:47 pm

Ohh, I’m excited for you to try the tea! I bet you’ll love it! I’m loving all the eats. I want to come over and eat your food:) Heck yes to wine Wednesday! Sometimes we just need that extra glass during the week!

Katie January 16, 2013 at 4:22 pm

Wine Wednesday needs to be a thing. A for real thing. A recurring thing.

kalli January 16, 2013 at 4:54 pm

oh i am so glad you reminded me it is Wine Wednesday….that is a great pinot too :) glad you like your gift and I took loved my healthy bites! sending hugs…..xoxoxo

Kammie @ Sensual Appeal January 16, 2013 at 6:25 pm

Let me just say HELL YES to lifeway kefir! It is my true love. So yes, I’m glad you like it too. Yay.

Oh and a window popped up asking me for a login & password when I typed in my url in the website box but then I clicked the “x” and it disappeared and I can type the comment in fine. But I think it has to do with the comment luv plugin. Just wanted to let ya know!

Purelytwins January 16, 2013 at 7:09 pm

We are enjoying wine tonight too

Nikki January 16, 2013 at 7:23 pm

First off, you are gorgeous, girl! And secondly, you are totally awesome for running in that weather! Brrr….

LCCotter January 16, 2013 at 9:32 pm

third of all, you are too kind. thank YOU

Katie @ Talk Less, Say More January 16, 2013 at 8:12 pm

You’re totally a badass! Every time I go out for a cold run (it was 10* the other day!), I feel like one so you’re TOTALLY one! :)

Brittany @ Delights and Delectables January 16, 2013 at 8:41 pm

I’m fairly certain I need more of you in my life. :) I miss you!!! I can’t wait for that update. I’m also fairly certain that I am drinking some hot tea and hitting the hay early tonight!

Jan January 16, 2013 at 9:38 pm

I am fairly certain that you are the most positive and encouraging person I’ve met in blogland!

Holly KN January 16, 2013 at 10:24 pm

I’m fairly certain that this morning’s trail run left me needing a shower. I can smell myself…

I’m fairly certain the house will feel empty today, because our guests just left.

I’m fairly certain there is coffee in my future. My near future…

I’m fairly – nope, 100% – certain that this post made me smile.

LCCotter January 17, 2013 at 3:51 pm

oh and you make me smile!

Lou January 16, 2013 at 10:49 pm

Wine is always a certain ;)

Heather @ Better With Veggies January 16, 2013 at 11:56 pm

I’m 100% sure you’re are HARD CORE for running in drizzling rain and 35* – I would have gone to the treadmill for sure.

And I’m so excited that we get to catch up in person in just over a week. Seriously. I’m so excited. It’s going to be awesome! :)

Jessie January 16, 2013 at 11:58 pm

I’m 100% certain that its’ been way to long since I’ve read your page =( I wish I had an excuse on why, but I just don’t. Please forgive me?? I promise to not let it happen again.

LCCotter January 17, 2013 at 3:55 pm

oh me either! i need to read yours too more. No excuses, just love though!

Jess January 17, 2013 at 4:57 am

Im 100% certain that reading your blog is good for my mental health!!!!

LCCotter January 17, 2013 at 3:56 pm

and you are good for my OVERALL health! xxoo

Paige @ Your Trainer Paige January 17, 2013 at 10:38 am

35 is COLD for a run for me, too, girl. You get kudos from me for sure!

LCCotter January 17, 2013 at 3:50 pm

i’ll take your kudos any day!

Missy January 17, 2013 at 12:34 pm

Love that devotional and I am fairly certain there may be a second glass of that red in order and I am 100% certain that you are indeed a badazz..I’d go ahead and say a crazy badazz for running in that weather, I’d die.

LCCotter January 17, 2013 at 3:56 pm

you read my mind (with the wine of course).. and you.. lovin that Sunflowerseed BUTTER!

Beth @ Miles and Trials January 17, 2013 at 3:37 pm

I have the same devotional book, and my sister called me to make sure I read the other day’s devotion because it was so amazing, and it’s the one you have pictured here. Great minds think alike?!

LCCotter January 17, 2013 at 3:57 pm