Well friends, this is going to be short and sweet. Yup. Good ‘ol Mal (Malware that is). He must like Cotter Crunches cause apparently he has been stealing bites all week. Okay, sarcasm aside… my site has malware and my friends at sitelock are fixing it. Not sure I’ll be able to get into wordpress for a few days while they fix it.
But you know what? I’m kinda okay with it. I needed a break really. I need to tend to other things and play catch up on life happenings, Healthy Bites, appointments, WIFE roles.
But I won’t leave you empty handed. In fact, I’ll leave you with a few new finds and an inside scoop of some things to come.
- Laxmi’s Lemon Ginger Flaxseed spread- UM YUM! We’ve used it in place of peanut butter.
- Oikos Frozen Greek Yogurt- Peach Mango tastes like Peaches and Cream ice cream
- Coconut milk/tea mix. I like it! Creamy ice tea!
- New Kombucha love. Kosmic Kombucha. Locally made. TRY IT!
- Udi’s Gluten Free Muffin tops. I’ve been dying to try these since I can’t have the vitamuffins. The blueberry oat is superb!
- And Love Grown Granola. I know, it’s not new, but they do have a new product coming out!! The big reveal is November 20th on instagram! You must stayed tuned. You’re gonna love it. I’ll give you a few hints.
- It provides long-lasting, sustainable energy
- It is vegan
- It only contains only FIVE or SIX ingredients…all of which you can read and pronounce!
- Each serving has only 3-4.5 grams of fat
Oh then there’s these.
Yup, that would be 4 free Oikos Frozen Yogurt coupons and $25 Whole Foods Market Gift certificate. Yup, gonna give some of that goodness away once this blog is up and running again.
You know what I’m hoping? I’m hoping that whoever wins the $25 gift card uses it to pay it forward. Like buy and share a meal with someone at the hot bar, send groceries to those affected by Sandy, you know… pay it forward. Just a thought. Ponder that while you sit and wait for the giveaway, ok?.
Does this count as WIAW? I’ll say yes, cause I’m feeling a bit crazy right now. Uh… brain hurts.
Cheers for now,