Just a quick hello this GOOD FRIDAY. I hope everyone gets their FILL weekend.
FILL yourself so that you can overflow. I know, easier said than done at times. But to me, FILLING ourselves starts with being kind to ourselves, loving ourselves, and being thankful… yes… for OURselves.
So go head, get your FILL.
Your FILL of
- ¾ cup GF Rice Crispies (I use brown rice crispies)
- ⅔ cup raw cashews
- ½ cup mini caramel bites (in baking section)
- 1 tbsp chocolate pudding powder (can also use cocoa)
- 45 grams of Vanilla Protein Powder
- 2-3 tbsp Dark Chocolate Almond Butter
- ¼ cup honey
- Blend your dry ingredients (minus the powders) in food processor. Transfer to bowl. Add in your powders, cocoa, almond butter. Stiry and mix well. Add in your honey, stir again. Roll into bites and place on wax paper. Store in freezer or fridge.
What will you FILL YOURSELF with today?
“Let me FILL you with MY Love, Joy, and PEACE. These are Glory-gifts, flowing from MY presence.”- God
HAVE A BEAUTIFUL EASTER WEEKEND.
For my Gluten Free Friends, here’s a list of APPROVED Gluten Free Easter Candy. ENJOY!